As a software engineer(intern) in the team, you will implement new key features as well as maintain existing ones together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the planning. In this role, you will also collaborate heavily with product management and our business intelligence team. You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and exciting products.
Our core tech stack includes PHP, Laravel, Lumen, AWS, GCP, Docker, Codeigniter, Vue.js, Tailwind, React, React Native, WordPress, Flutter among others.
- Design & implement a new app using the VueJS/ReactJS framework
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Must have knowledge about VueJS/ReactJS.
- Must have built at least one frontend apps with VueJS/ReactJS.
- Basic knowledge about frontend architecture.
- Familiarity with Web SQL, IndexedDB.
Optional, but appreciated:
- Experience with Backend(PHP)/Mobile(ReactNative/Flutter) technologies will be given preference.
Benefits you’ll get:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Work with the enthusiastic & fastest growing team.
- Materials, sessions, and many opportunities to grow and advance.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Note: You can work from home until further notice because health comes first.