As a Software Engineer(Frontend) in the team, you will implement new key features as well as maintain existing ones together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the planning. In this role, you will also collaborate heavily with product management and our business intelligence team. You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and exciting products.
Our core tech stack includes PHP, Laravel, Lumen, AWS, GCP, Docker, Codeigniter, Vue.js, Tailwind, React, React Native, WordPress, Flutter among others.
- Design & implement a new app using the ReactJS/NextJS framework.
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integrate various APIs from third parties.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Help backend developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Must have knowledge about ReactJS/NextJS.
- Must have knowledge about front-end application deployment.
- Knowledge about frontend architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Web SQL, IndexedDB.
- Experienced with Server Side Rendering(SSR).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling.
- Good understanding of Authorization and Authentication.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Optional, but appreciated:
- Experience with Backend (PHP) / Mobile (ReactNative) technologies will be given preference.
Benefits you’ll get:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Work with the enthusiastic & fastest growing team.
- Materials, sessions, and many opportunities to grow and advance.
- Other benefits as per company policy.