As a software engineer(intern) in the team, you will implement new key features as well as maintain existing ones together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the planning. In this role, you will also collaborate heavily with product management and our business intelligence team. You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and exciting products.
Our core tech stack includes PHP, Laravel, Lumen, AWS, GCP, Docker, Codeigniter, Vue.js, Tailwind, React, React Native, WordPress, Flutter among others.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Basic knowledge about Dart programming language.
- Must have knowledge about Flutter/ReactNavite.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Basic knowledge about mobile architecture.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Optional, but appreciated:
- Experience with Backend(PHP)/Frontend(Vue/React) technologies will be given preference.
Benefits you’ll get:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Work with the enthusiastic & fastest growing team.
- Materials, sessions, and many opportunities to grow and advance.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Note: You can work from home until further notice because health comes first.