As a software engineer in the team, you will implement new key features as well as maintain existing ones together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the planning. In this role, you will also collaborate heavily with product management and our business intelligence team. You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and exciting products.
Our core tech stack includes PHP, Laravel, Lumen, AWS, GCP, Docker, Codeigniter, Vue.js, Tailwind, React, React Native, WordPress, Flutter among others.
- Solid and strong PHP knowledge.
- A clear understanding of OOP, primarily with PHP OOP features and methods of working.
- Professional experience with Laravel.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- A clear understanding of the Docker system.
Optional, but appreciated:
- Experience with Vue.js and/or React will be given preference.
- Experience in AWS and/or GCP will be given preference.
- Strong focus on the backend but willingness to learn and help out on frontend if needed.
- Deliver (code) pragmatic solutions to meet product goals.
- Participate in technical designs.
- Identify and implement solutions with a strong focus on robust operations.
- Take ownership - also in production (you build it you run it).
- Learn continuously and raise your level.
- Get into new technologies and solutions fast, whatever is needed to do the job.
Benefits you’ll get:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Monthly appreciation gifts.
- Yearly 02 festival bonuses.
- Yearly salary review.
- Work with the enthusiastic & fastest growing team.
- Materials, sessions, and many opportunities to grow and advance.
- Other benefits as per company policy.