As a WordPress engineer in the team, you will develop new plugins, implement new features as well as maintain existing ones together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the planning. In this role, you will also collaborate heavily with product management, our business intelligence team, and the technical writers' team. You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and exciting products.
- Solid and strong PHP knowledge.
- A clear understanding of OOP, primarily with PHP OOP features and methods of working.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its APIs.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- A clear understanding of RDBMS(Ex: MySQL).
Optional, but appreciated:
- Experience on Vue.js or React will be given preference.
Benefits you’ll get:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks.
- Monthly appreciation gifts.
- Yearly 02 festival bonuses.
- Yearly salary review.
- Work with the enthusiastic & fastest growing team.
- Materials, sessions, and many opportunities to grow and advance.
- Other benefits as per company policy.